Monday, August 4, 2008

My 6 Week Appointment and Lisa's Shower

My 6-week appointment was last Wednesday and all of my labwork was normal and looked good. Jennifer said I'm measuring a little small. I was measuring between 5 weeks 5 days and 6 weeks 1 day. She said you normally don't see a heartbeat until 6 1/2 weeks. At my appointment on Wednesday, we should definitely see one. Sorry the image is not straight. :( That's how it scanned. I have been feeling great. I'm a little tired in the afternoon but I seem to get a second wind right before bed and can't fall right to sleep. No morning sickness yet...keep praying that I miss that part!
Katy and I went with Lisa to her Houston shower. It was nice to meet her friends, especially her BFF Brittnay. She was so funny! It was great to meet Lisa's mom and her other sister too. She got alot of nice things for Keegan and there are many, many people who love this baby already!
More Updates this week after my next appointment.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love the new look of the blog. Very pretty!!