Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're Pregnant!

Baby K is on its way! So, it took less than a month and we were shocked when we found out. I took several tests after church on Sunday and they were all positive. On Monday, I called the doctor to make an appt. I went to the doc on Wednesday and I got some ultrasound pics and a ton of prescription prenatal vitamins. They also gave me some reading material. There is not a whole lot going on in the ultrasound yet because I'm only a little over five weeks. All you can see is the little black dot. My estimated due date for Baby K is March 24, 2009. I've had lots of cramping but they said that's just my uterus expanding to be able to hold the baby. Please pray for a happy and healthy nine months!



2 comments:

Katy said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Contrats sweetie! I can't wait to watch your belly grow and I am especially ready for baby K to be here!

Lisa said...

Aunt Lisa LOVES THAT LITTLE DOT!!!! Congrats mommy, LOVE YOU BOTH!!!! Keegan and baby K are going to be the bestest of friends!