Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here we go...Again

**UPDATE 7/21**
We kicked butt at our garage sale! We made a total of $700 all together!

So we're about to have our second garage sale of the summer - Me, Tracie, Lisa, and Katy. Our first one turned out...not so well. :( This time we got our act together and put an ad in the paper and are making lots of neon signs with arrows pointing the potential customers in the right direction...maybe they couldn't find us.

We do have lots of good stuff to sell and our prices are negotiable! Coach and Dooney purses, clothes for men, women, and babies...and shoes...and home decor. I'll post some pictures of what our set up looks like...it was good last time...more organized than any other garage sales in the neighborhood.

Anyway, I think this is the last garage sale that I will be having. It's too much trouble and I didn't see much of a reward last time. Whatever is left will go to Goodwill...so Kevy can have his garage back!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAY!!!! It's OVER! And we did a damn good job. I know Kevy is so happy now =)