Sunday, July 13, 2008

House Decor and More

We got curtains for our house this weekend. Our comforter set in our bedroom didn't match the curtains, so we decided to buy a new comforter instead of exchanging the curtains. We put curtains in the living room to block some of the sunlight.


Allie got spayed on Thursday and was in alot of pain when we picked her up. They had to put a cone on her little head because she was licking the stitches! Poor Allie! Here she is with her cone on. We've been calling her Conehead.

And we found a new church. Our realtor asked us to try out First Baptist of Lewisville which is down the street from our house. We went this morning and loved it. They have a traditional service at 9:30 and a contemporary service at 11:11. Kevin wanted to do the traditional service and I agreed. We loved it, so we will be returning every Sunday. I would like to get more involved with the church and meet people and also eventually get baptized...since I haven't ever been baptized. I am so happy and excited about my new relationship with the Lord!

No comments: