Monday, March 22, 2010

Hot Diggity Dog! Kross is ONE!

Kross' first birthday party was awesome! I copied Kelly over at Kelly's Korner and instead of gifts for Kross, I asked that they bring items to donate to the Ronald McDonald House. We collected alot of nice things for the Ronald McDonald House and are planning to make a trip in April. We appreciated everyone coming to celebrate his first birthday with us!

We had hotdogs, hamburgers, chips and dips. Kross fed Mommy some cake and he also gave Carly some. Then he got a long bath. We changed the water three times! That icing stains.

At the end of the night, we let Kross release his balloons for sweet Layla who passed away from a very painful cancer earlier in the week. We just know that she loved those Mickey Mouse balloons! RIP sweet baby!





































2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! We have a 1st (and a 3rd) birthday coming up here in the next few weeks. Those are the BEST (by far) smash cake pictures I have ever seen!!!! He was not playing around was he?!?! I love that he really went at it! HYSTERICAL!!!

beckylbranch said...

How precious! I love all the party decorations and he is adorable! I also love how you are stylin the hair :) I can't wait until Connor has enough hair to "style" someday LOL!