Ok, so every time Kross gets in the tub, he pees...every.single.time. It never fails! Sometimes he gets so relaxed that he poops...IN.THE.TUB. That has happened at least three times in the last three weeks...that was probably all in one week! Yes, gross, I know! My mom suggested that I get a little potty and sit him on it before bathtime each night since he goes every time he gets in the bathtub. That way he will associate going to the potty with bathtime and he'll know when and where to go. So I went to buy the cheapest little potty and it was a little froggy. Kross loved it...but he thought it was a toy. I can get him to sit on it, but he can't get off by himself...which I guess could be a good thing in some situations...if you know what I mean! Here he is reading his men's magazine...
No comments:
Post a Comment