
Layla Grace Marsh has been on my mind quite alot lately. She is a beautiful, little two year old fighting neuroblastoma, a very aggressive type of cancer. Today she went home to be with the Lord. Her fight lasted nearly a year, but now she is pain-free forever. I know she is resting peacefully in God's arms and I hope one day that we all get to meet this beautiful little girl that touched the lives of so many people.
Tonight I will hold my baby tighter as I pray for this family and as I thank God for my sweet baby. This breaks my heart that this little girl suffered so long and that this family is hurting so bad for their baby and sister. I ask God "Why?? Why do babies get cancer??" But I know that God had a plan for Layla and I think part of his plan was to bring so many people so close to her and in doing that, they were closer to Him. He wanted us to know that every day that you spend with your children is a gift and a privilege because tomorrow is not certain.
Layla has definitely touched my life. What a beautiful, little angel she is!

1 comment:
What a beautiful little girl! I still get tears in my eyes looking at this. It absolutely breaks my heart...but thank GOD that she is home and in his arms!! It makes me realize what I take for granted with Brady...everyday with him is truly a gift.
Post a Comment