Monday we went to JC Penney's for Kross' Easter pics. The weather was bad and when I had to cover him with the blanket to get in the store through the rain, his hair got messed up. Thankfully the sweet ladies in the salon were happy to fix it for him. Then, the Easter bunny didn't show up, so we just took traditional Easter pics. I think he would have screamed at the bunny anyway. He's in that stage now. I think they turned out cute despite the lack of smiles. It was definitely a task to try and get him to stay put. He wanted to grab all the photo and camera equipment and run out of the studio. He threw the eggs and knocked over the bunnies because he's destructive like that...LOL. I tried everything for a smile from singing Pat-A-Cake to the Hot Dog song...even in a deep voice to make him laugh. He just looked at me like I was crazy. The photographer busted out laughing at me, but I didn't care. I just wanted a smile!
Oh and just to add...everyone loved his purple and green Easter outfit, even Daddy! That was a shock to me. I thought he'd be mad that I was making our son wear purple and green!
No comments:
Post a Comment