Easter was very laid back this year. We had a little incident that day. Kevin was mowing the yard and Kross was asleep. When he woke up, I thought he felt warm so I checked his temperature. It was almost 103. We took him to the Accute Care Kids Clinic and they couldn't find anything wrong with him. We're still not sure what happened.






______________________________________
More Bed Head...I love this!





_______________________________________
This is the beginning of a temper tantrum...yes, we are starting early with those. I guess I'm getting paid back for all the grief I gave my parents!




___________________________________
And some more random pics from this week...he loves to sit in those toy baskets and throw everything out and then he'll just sit there and play. It's so cute and I tried desperately to get a pic of him actually sitting there. He hopped up as soon as I pulled the camera out!







I'm sure the grandparents will love these and they're probably not happy that it's been over a month! Sorry. I am going to try to get back in the swing of things and update more often.
Kross has had his first shiner. He fell in the tub when Daddy was bathing him and it looked like he had eye shadow on for a few days. Lately he walks around and headbutts everything and anything. He definitely gets that from his Daddy. Sometimes he will hit his head on the floor. And sometimes he will take his hands and make fists and then hit his head with them...that is so Daddy, with Mommy's temper! Yikes, what a combination! He's all BOY and I love it! He loves to play in the dirt and he eats it too. He has bruises on his legs and little scratches but he doesn't make a peep if he falls or anything. He seems to have a really high pain tolerance. I guess that's good if we're gonna have an athlete!
No comments:
Post a Comment