So I mentioned in the post below that we went to run errands on Saturday. We were going to look at bikes since my parents gave me Christmas money to buy a bike and a carrier for the back. I decided that I wanted a bike because I remember how much I loved riding bikes with my mom as a kid and I loved when she would put me in the seat on the back of her bike...of course I was about four at the time and probably bordering on too big for it. (It's weird how you remember things from that far back.) So we went to Target and had no luck. They had a very little selection and were very expensive. My price range was around $100 for the bike and $25 for the carrier. I had already priced these items before Christmas. Then we went to Walmart after having no luck at Target. Walmart has everything! I got a bike for...are you ready for this...$49! The carrier was more than I had estimated, which was fine since my bike was cheaper. The carrier was $49 too, so I still ended up under my budget! We paid and left the bike and carrier there for them to put the carrier on the bike. They would call when it was ready to pick up. As Kevin was leaving last night to go pick it up, I asked him if he would like a bike too so that he could ride with us. He was kinda on the fence about it. I told him if he thought that he would not use it, then not to get one. So he comes home and I asked him if he got one and he said no. Then I asked how my bike looked and he said it looked good. When I walked out in the garage, I saw two bikes! I was so excited and his bike is really, really nice. It's actually the one I wanted but I couldn't get it because the seat is suspended and they couldn't put the carrier on the back.
Today we all took a bike ride after the Cowboys played. I think we rode for about an hour. Kross loved it and so did we!
I will have better pics next time we go, but this is what you get for now!




1 comment:
I love it! Sweet Family!
Post a Comment