Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mohawk and Cheap Thrills

Saturday we were going to run some errands and when I was trying to fix Kross' hair the top was so LONG! I just decided that it would be a really cute mohawk since it was a little too long to spike. Is this not the cutest baby mohawk ever??? Every time I would look at him while he was riding in his stroller through the stores, I would smile because he is just so stinkin' cute!

Saturday night I was doing laundry...which is what I always do on Saturdays and Sundays. I had one of the laundry baskets in the living room and Kross found it and started playing with it. He was pushing it and walking with it on the floor because it slid so easily. Then he decided he wanted to put it on his head. He didn't realize he would get stuck underneath it. Of course I thought this was hilarious! He decided not to hide under it anymore and just wanted to push it. Then he realized that it made a really loud noise if he hit it, so we started playing the drums on the laundry basket! I guess he doesn't need any more toys and instead I should buy more laundry baskets. Out of all the new toys that he got from Santa and from everyone for Christmas, he chose to play with the laundry basket. Silly boy!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is so cute!