Ok, here is the video of Kross walking with his train. He doesn't have clothes on because he just got out of the bathtub. The only time I help him is when he starts to fall. I have my hands in front and behind him so it might look like I'm assisting, but I'm not. This almost made me cry because I realized how much he's grown. He's overcome some obstacles in his short little life and I know that he will be able to achieve whatever he wants. He makes me so proud already! I love him so much and he is really the easiest baby. He just goes with the flow and is so laid back like his Daddy. And it doesn't hurt that he is also SO handsome! Yes, I can say that about my baby...and yes, I'm bragging...so what!
1 comment:
O-M-G I could eat those cheeks up! GO KROSS GO! He is doing so well. I can't believe he is old enough to do that now =( Soon he will be standing and then walking all by himself mommy! He really has good balance, it will be before you know it.
Good job buddy!
And of course he is so handsome!!!!
Post a Comment