
January 12, 2010
-You are still in size 4 diapers.
-You weigh about 21 lbs.
-You wear 6-12 month clothes (from Old Navy), some 9 month clothes, and a lot of 12 month clothes. You wear a size 4 shoe and Mommy desperately needs to get you some new shoes.
-You are a good sleeper and go to bed about 8:00 but sometimes it’s as early as 7:30. You wake up between 6:30 and 7:00 or when Daddy wakes you up during the week.
-You have two teeth. I tried to feel for more but you won’t let me. They are like little razors when you bite.
-You are no longer eating baby food. We feed you all big people food including chicken nuggets, fish sticks, grilled cheese, PB&J, bananas, clementines, mandarin oranges, peaches, ravioli, cookies, eggs, waffles, etc. You eat pretty much anything and you are usually a good eater.
-You get about four bottles a day. You still have no desire to hold your bottle. You will occasionally hold your sippy but you haven’t quite figured out that it has to tilt to get the milk out.
-You have taken one and two steps a few times. You will push around anything that slides on the ground including laundry baskets and diaper boxes. You are very good at walking with these things.
-You have gotten your first haircut and you look so handsome.
-You say Da-da, Ma-ma, and mostly babble. We’re not sure who you’re referring to but you talk about Ne-ne all the time. You have said Allie a few times too. Sometimes you carry on really long conversations and we’re not sure what in the world you’re saying.
-Bathtime is still one of your favorite times. You love to take your washcloths and give them to me or throw them at me. I say “Thank you” as I get soaking wet. You also learned to splash…and you do it very well! I’m not sure who ends up taking the bath…me or you.
-You have started throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way. You turn all red and splotchy. You are just very sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily.
Kross Ray,
Your Daddy and I are amazed at how much you’ve grown and how much you’ve changed. We would not trade our lives with you for anything in the world. We have never known a love like the love that we have for you. It’s really amazing and I always tell people how great it is to be a mom…your Mom. I cherish the times that I get to rock you in the recliner because I know that one day I won’t get to do that any more and I realize how much I’ll miss it. If I had only known and realized this months and months ago. Each day with you is even better. Your smile warms our hearts. We love you so much!
Love Always,
Mommy and Daddy



No comments:
Post a Comment