Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Here is our Christmas tree that has taken me a week to finish. I discovered last weekend that I did not have any hooks for the new ornaments that I bought, so I had to wait until last night to finish. I changed our colors from red and gold to red, green, and gold. I really love the green! I also made that tree topper using a bunch of different picks and some feathers from Hobby Lobby. Kevin thinks it's crazy but I love the way it turned out. I added some red and green poinsettias some different picks throughout the tree. Since Christmas trees don't photograph well I took some with the lights on and some with them off. It really looks much better in person. I think I could use more ornaments but that will have to be next year!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! I Love it!

Lisa said...

Love it!!!
I did my topper like that this year too =)