This was after we found out that it was going to cost $700 to $2400 to get the pics of Kross off of our fried hard drive! OUCH! So we decided we will keep the hard drive and ask around to see if someone can help us and not charge that much. Lesson learned: back up your "stuff" frequently so you don't lose it when your computer crashes!




Kevin was trying to take Kross' pic and every time he would put his head down when it would flash.







1 comment:
I guess because i am with him pretty much every day I don't notice how much he is changing......but oh my gosh! He looks so grown up he is not the baby Kross that I call him...He is a little boy, a toddler, He has grown up so much and he is the cutest boy I have seen....I Love him so much, thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment