Yesterday we let Kross stay in his jammies all day. He just played and lounged around. Well, normally he wears the footed sleepers, but this one just happens to not have the little feet. We put socks on him when he wears it. I was hurrying last night to get him undressed for his bath because he was cranky, so I pulled it off, undid his diaper, and plopped him in the tub. I did not realize that I left the socks on LOL. Oh boy! I was laughing so hard when I saw what I did. Kross just looked at me like I was crazy, so of course I got a picture of it.
Then I decided to make him a mohawk since he has quite a bit of hair. It's almost time for a trim since it comes over his ears and Daddy does not like that!
1 comment:
SILLY MOMMY!!!!!
Post a Comment