Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Tummy Hurts!

Our little man's tummy was hurting the other night because he hadn't pooped hardly all day. He had two bowls of cereal with pears in the morning, a thing of carrots and applesauce at lunch, and then sweet potatoes for dinner. That's alot of food. And he drank bottles in between all of that! So after the sweet potatoes we hung out and went for a walk in the stroller. Then the fussiness started. I gave him his bath and he was fine. He drank a bottle before bed and then he started throwing up. I changed his clothes three times because it was that bad. Kevin got home and tried to rock him and he didn't like that. He didn't want his stomach to be against anything. So he was sitting up watching TV with Daddy and this is how he fell asleep. It was the cutest thing ever. The next morning he was fine.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Poor baby! I am glad he is better now.