

He got cranky last night so Kevin knew it was bedtime. He gave him his bottle and Kross drank the whole thing and was OUT! Kevin took him to his bed after he rocked him for a while and about 10 minutes later we hear the music from his Rainforest soother coming over the monitor and Kross is talking. Kevin goes in there and he comes back and tells me, "You have got to come see this!" I go in there, see him, and run to get my camera. He is sitting at the opposite end of the bed from where we lay him and he's just sitting up right next to his soother, listening to the music and talking. It was SO CUTE and FUNNY! I didn't even bother to turn the lights on, I just started snapping pictures of him.


Here's Daddy telling him that he's not supposed to be doing that, he's supposed to be asleep...

He didn't want to sleep because his tummy was hurting again. Don't these pics look familiar??
Daddy really isn't mad even though he looks like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment