Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Visit to Ganny & Pappaw's

Kross and I flew down to see my parents for Labor Day weekend. It was his first flight and he actually did really well...if you don't count him pooping on both flights as bad.

I left work a couple of hours early on Friday, came home and finished packing, and then picked him up, and we were off. I was so nervous to fly with him because I've heard all of the horror stories about how babies ears hurt on the plane. They only allow you one bottle for the flight. He was hungry right before we took off so that's when I fed him. Then, as soon as we were up in the air, he pooped! I had to go into the bathroom on the plane and use the gross changing table. I wiped his whole body down with a wipe afterwards and told him no more pooping on the plane! There were also two ladies waiting to go in the bathroom and they looked so irritated that we took so long. Oh well!! Our flight landed and they had no terminals available to take us to so we just sat for 15 to 20 minutes before we could get off the plane. During that time, Kross decided to grab a HUGE handfull of the nice lady's hair next to us and he just yanked on it. I could not get him to let go! I was SO embarrassed and apologized to her several times. We finally got off the plane and Ganny and Pappaw were there to greet us.

We did alot of relaxing and we went to eat at Gus'...my favorite place for steaks. I swear it is the best steak ever! Ganny was very smart and bought this little booster seat for her house. It has a tray with toys on it and Kross loves it! We took it to the restaurant with us and he sat there for about 5 minutes and then drank a bottle and went to sleep. So my mom and I took turns holding him so we could each eat.





I went to Galveston with Lexi and Chad and we had sushi and went to see our favorite band, The Lineup, play.
Me and Lexi

This is my brother and I. He was heading out to go to a bachelor party Saturday night.

Sunday, Pappaw barbequed chicken and sausage and we all just relaxed.


Monday, we went back to the airport to catch our flight. He pooped again on the plane as soon as we got in the air. Right when I realized what he was doing, I whispered in his ear, "Please don't do this to Momma again." He just smiled that sweet little smile of his...and finished. Then it was off to the nasty bathroom again!

We had a really fun time!

No comments: