I was tagged by Lisa @ The Gotte's X's 3
Below are the rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
My Six non-important things:
1. I graduated as Salutatorian of my high school. We had about 330-something graduate and I was #2. Most of my friends that I have now don't know that about me.
2. I LOVE being pregnant! It's the neatest thing in the world and I'd like to keep him in there forever! I've just recently started to feel him move and it is amazing.
3. I don't have alot of common sense. I do dumb things...very dumb, and sometimes say dumb things. It's usually Kevin who catches me.
4. The only things in life that I've ever truly desired are: to have a great husband (and be a great wife) and to be a mommy. I already have one and I'll be a mommy at the end of March/early April.
5. I love to run. I did not ever run track, but I would have been great at long distance. It is very soothing for me and can take away any stress that I may have at the time. I can run forever and I love it!
6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SUSHI! I miss it right now! I could seriously eat it every day.
People I'm tagging:
Jenny @ A Day in the Life of "ME"
No comments:
Post a Comment