
Well, it was confirmed today that our sweet baby is in fact A BOY! We wanted to make sure that "things" still looked the same and they did. He was not very cooperative though. Right now he is laying side to side in my tummy. It made it hard to see his little boy parts. His little heartbeat was 145 bpm...so there you go mom! Her theory was if it is over 150, it's a girl and under 150 is a boy. He's definitely a boy. His name is Krosse Ray Kilgo. That's pronounced like "cross". I didn't get very good pictures today so I don't really have any to post. :(
2 comments:
I am SO excited you guys are having a little boy! He will be so handsome! I love the spelling of the name...
Can't wait until he is here!
Aunt Lisa is soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! Congrats momma!
Post a Comment