Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Cravings

I've only had a couple of weird cravings. Early on I just had to have chocolate milk, goldfish, and vienna sausages with buffalo wing sauce - all at the same time. Well, the other day at the store, I passed the green olives. You know, the ones with those little red things in them. Well, I just had to have them. So last night when I got home from working out, I wanted chocolate milk...and green olives...and cinnamon rolls...all together. So yes, I drank chocolate milk, ate my green olives, and cinnamon rolls for dinner last night! I even sent out pictures to prove that I wasn't lying! LOL I almost finished that jar of green olives.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

and that was the most discusting picture I have ever seen. That's worse than my pineapple and mushroom soup! LOL! Oh the joys of pregnancy.

Katy said...

I have to say - that was pretty gross! I know you're pregnant - so I will let that strange combination slide this time. However, if you ever eat that again, not pregnant, I'm going to think you're a little strange! =)

The Hideout said...

Wow! I'm playing catch-up on your blogs. I didn't see them posted somehow. Your cravings are definitely unique! Is kevin requiring you to brush your teeth and mouthwash after every craving??? LOL