**UPDATED** The new picture is below.
I'm 18 weeks today. From head to rump Krosse is about 5 1/2 inches long - about the length of a bell pepper- and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that I'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. Below is what the baby looks like right now. I will take another belly pic this weekend and post it with this picture. I haven't been changing much so I decided to wait longer between pictures.
It's hard for me to feel him move unless I'm laying down. He doesn't do it very often, so to make him move I shake my tummy and then I can feel him start moving. It feels like a little gas bubble rolling across my tummy. It's a short movement. I started to get a little worried because I couldn't distinguish his movements.

1 comment:
YAY!!!Almost 1/2 way there. I can't wait to feel Krosse move!!!!
Post a Comment