Baby K is now 15 weeks along. He/she measures about 4 inches from crown to rump, weighs about 2 1/2 oz, and is about the size of an apple. The apple that I am holding is rather small. The legs are growing longer than the arms and he/she can move all joints and limbs. Baby can now sense light even though the eyelids are fused together. Taste buds are also developing even though there is not much for he/she to taste.
I think I felt the baby move tonight. It felt like short little tingles. It was weird...definitely not something I've ever felt before.
In two days I will be 16 weeks and I have another appt. At this appt hopefully they can tell us the sex of the baby. Please pray for the baby to be active and in the right position for us to see as much as possible.
And here's a sweet picture of my Allie right after her bath. Look at all of her hair sticking up!
She doesn't like bathtime.
And here's a sweet picture of my Allie right after her bath. Look at all of her hair sticking up! 
1 comment:
YAY baby k! I can't wait until tomorrow =)
Post a Comment