Krew's bedding finally came in a couple of weeks ago. I have a lady painting some canvases to go in his room and I'm working on getting things finished. I ordered some curtains but they are totally the wrong color so I think I'm giving up and having a fb friend make me some. At this rate, we may be done before he's here. I'm not sure. I washed a bunch of the clothes that Kross wore as an infant but alot was stained. It wasn't stained when I packed it up, but I guess sitting in a hot garage made some things become discolored. I ordered a double stroller for my two babies. Thanks Nini and Pappaw! I also bought some new baby towels and washcloths and a set of new monitors. Since I like to do my research before I buy things, that's what I did. This stroller was rated the best tandem stroller for people on a budget. I am pretty sure I got the stroller at a STEAL...Target was having a baby sale and it was like $30 or $40 cheaper, so it was just over $100. That's a pretty good deal for a double stroller. And the carseat that we used for Kross will fit on this stroller also. The monitors that I chose were also rated the best monitors for people on a budget. I am pretty simple when it comes to baby items. I figure if my mom could do it without this or that, then so can I. I don't feel that the video monitors or the motion monitors are really necessary. Just my opinion. Those would make me more paranoid than I already am and I'm already a light sleeper...I don't need extra noise waking me up because the baby is moving. Yes, they MOVE...don't we all move when we sleep! LOL!
Of course I will post pics of Krew's room once I'm done decorating it.


1 comment:
Let me know if you need anything else! I'm sure Memaw would chip in too!
Post a Comment