This is a really neat age/stage that Kross is at right now. Yes, he throws some MEAN fits. I am pretty sure that he reminds my mom alot of ME when I was little, which is scary! He can also say the cutest and sweetest things and I wonder...how did he come up with that??
"I eat my bo-bo." This is what he said when he took his medicine. Now he wants to have medicine all the time because it tastes good.
He has been learning everyone's name with his Nana. She asks him what's Mommy's name and Kross says "Apple" (Apryl), what's Daddy's name "Te-vin" (Kevin), what's Nini's name "Ta-ryn" (Karyn), what's Nana's name "Toody" (Trudy), and then she tells us that she doesn't know Pappaw's name so she didn't go over that. Well we told Kross what Pappaw's name was and a few days later we ask him again...he goes through everyone's name and we get to...what's Pappaw's name and he says "Dick!" I have no idea where he came up with that but my Dad's name is not Dick. It's Gilbert! Kross can say "Di-bert" but for some reason he continually said "Dick" for several days.
The other day I painted my fingernails and toenails and the next day Kross looks at them and says, "Those pretty, Momma!" It was so sweet!
When he has an accident in his underwear and I'm cleaning him...and he knows I'm not real happy, he'll say "Momma's HAPPY!" He says it in this sweet, little voice and I can't help but laugh and say , "No, Momma is not happy." And he repeatedly says "Momma's HAPPY!" with a smile. He will say this any time he knows someone is upset with him. He says it to my mom too and she laughs.
He has gotten really good at telling more elaborate stories about what he does during the day with Nana. Apparently they go to Wal-mart alot and Kross calls it "Mall-mart" and he was telling us last night about all the trucks and bikes and Mickey Mouse and everything that he saw.
He loves to play with Allie and chase her. She is not so fond of this game though. They both end up running circles around me and I start yelling "Both of y'all need to STOP!" So Kross goes around saying "Boff o y'all" all the time. I'm pretty sure it's one of his favorite phrases.
I'll post some more when I think of them or hear them.
2 comments:
So funny! I love the things that come out of their little mouths.
Give him kisses for me!
LOL @ Dick vs. Glibert :-)
Post a Comment