Yes, a week late again...we're at 27 weeks now.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 14 inches, 1.75 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs as of 27 week appt, Dr said she wasn't concerned with my weight gain because I am way past half way...but I was
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear all maternity pants and a mixture of tops
Gender: BOY! Krew Lane Kilgo
Movement: Yes, he's very active especially after I eat
What I miss: Sleeping through the night, having more energy, being able to bend over without grunting, getting in a car without grunting, fitting through tight or small areas, and other things that skinny people can do!
Sleep: No! I wake up in sweats because I'm hot and my dog is sleeping on the furnace that is attached to me (making me even hotter), I have weird dreams all night long, my 2 year old talks in his sleep so I hear it over the monitor and I have to constantly pee...like 5 times a night
Symptoms: Contractions, weird pains in THAT area (I'm sure my body is preparing me for birth), weird dreams, boobs are too big, my belly sits on my legs, and sometimes my back hurts.
Best Moment this week: The nice people that comment on how cute they think I look. I feel like a fat cow! Oh and I like to feel him moving so much...not crazy about all the hiccups he gets though.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing his room and pulling out all my little boy baby clothes. I can't believe my little Kross was ever so tiny! I miss it!
Cravings: Just chocolate! Yummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment