Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Brother...and Other Fun

Kross' Nana bought him this little boy baby doll to help him prepare to be a big brother. It was funny because I just asked Kevin this weekend if we could get Kross a baby doll so he could practice rocking and holding the baby. Kevin didn't really like the idea so I said ok he can just rock his stuffed animals. Well, this baby has actually helped so much already. Kross shows his "baby brother" how to go potty and how to be a big boy. Sometimes he chunks the baby too! He did not like when I held the baby and patted his back...he was a little jealous.

 Kross is watching Dora here. This is about the only show he will sit and watch without moving for 10 mins or more! And yes, he destroyed his playroom all alone!
 On Sunday he colored in his Toy Story book with markers...these are supposed to be NO MESS markers but I'm not sure why I have these little marks all over the sheet. And I think sometime soon I'm going to have to go get him a Buzz Lightyear toy because he is obsessed with Buzz now. And it is the funniest thing to hear him say "Buzz Lightyear" because his L's sound like Y's! And yes, I know that's Woody in the pic below.
Pics are courtesy of my i-Phone.

No comments: