We spent pretty much the whole weekend in our jammies. Kross is sick and teething. What a wonderful combination! (I'm sure you sense the sarcasm.) I cleaned the whole house, washed clothes, and we put up more baby gates. Kross is confined to the living room, so this means no more getting in the trash, swimming in Allie's water bowl, trying to eat dog food, or playing with the computer cords. I've been using Tylenol and Orajel all weekend to try and relieve some of the teething pain. I think that's bothering him the most. He's had his hands in his mouth constantly and is drooling like crazy. I can see on his top gums where the two teeth are going to come through. They're not quite there yet though, so this could go on a while longer. When he's in a good mood, he's really happy, but when it's bad...it's really bad! Since Kross is confined to the living room, that means Allie is too. She hasn't figured out that she can jump over the gates yet. She cries at the gate and Kross smacks her and he laughs at her when she runs. He thinks it's hilarious!

We did alot of sticking our tongues out...he likes to feel those two teeth on the bottom. I just did it to be silly so he would laugh.

Notice the nice bed-head. He went down for a nap with normal hair and woke up with this masterpiece!

He is laughing at Allie because she was crying and begging to get over the gate. Her Daddy was fixing steaks!



Daddy was teasing them...


Allie thought she could go under the gate.

Kross finally decided to sit down and watch her look like a fool. He was seriously laughing at her!
2 comments:
very cute pics!
It looks like Kross could be walking soon.
haha I love the pics. The one of Allie trying to go under the gate is great. Kross is looking at her like "you are crazy dog, that is NOT going to work!"
Post a Comment