
11 months
February 12, 2010
-You wear size 4 diapers and weigh about 21 lbs.
-You wear size 12 month clothes and size 4 shoes.
-I just switched you to Good Start formula because I hear it helps put on weight and we’re trying to do that before your 1 year appt.
-You eat all table food. You like to feed a lot of it to Allie and she’s your best friend when you do that!
-You are walking!
-You have seen your first big snow and weren’t real sure what to think of it.
-We have a climber! You will climb on anything that you can manage to get your leg over.
-You are very strong and like to push the furniture around including chairs and tables!
-Still have no desire to hold your bottle or cup. I think Daddy would like for me to hold his cup too…but that’s not gonna happen!
-You are cutting your two top teeth now, so that makes four teeth!
-You love to try to play with Allie. She’s a little scared of you now because you swat at her. You also laugh at her when she barks.
-You still get so excited for bathtime. You can’t wait to get into the water as soon as I take you in the bathroom.
-If you can’t pick something up, you try to lick it off the floor with your tongue! Eww!
-You like the trash can…you want to put things in the trash can that aren’t supposed to go in there.
-You love to play with toys that you can open and close and put things in.
-You also love to push diaper boxes around and ride in them.
-You love to stick your tongue out!
-You do this little thing with your tongue that my Pappaw always used to get all of the babies to do…you’ve only seen him twice when you were really tiny…but you just started doing the little tongue thing and making the noise all on your own! I love it!
-You love to lay on the floor and watch Allie or even just to lay down and take a break. It is so cute because you kick your little leg.
-If you want to get somewhere really fast, you will crawl…but that’s about the only time you crawl. You are the fastest little crawler that I’ve ever seen…and I’ve been told that quite a few times!
-Hopefully I don’t jinx us with this one…but you have NEVER had a sick baby appt at the doctor. The only time you were considered “sick” was when you had your tummy problem and that’s not anything that we could have prevented. You have been very healthy…PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Kross Ray,
Mommy and Daddy are so amazed at how smart you are for your age. We can’t believe how quickly your first birthday is approaching. The past 11 months have been the best months of our lives, and we love you more than you will ever know!
Love,
Ma-ma and Da-da
These are pics of Kross banging on Daddy's bedroom door. He was not feeling well, but Allie and Kross wanted in. Of course I thought this was hilarious that he figured out how to bang on the door! They banged on the wall too. You really can't tell from the pics that that's what they were doing, but trust me...it was funny!










2 comments:
I love the pic of Kross and Allie staring at the bedroom door! That was too funny. I imagine Kevin probably didn't get any rest. It's hard to believe he's almost 1 yr. old already!!!!
I love the tongue out pic. He is so cute!
Post a Comment