Monday, February 8, 2010

Busy Little Beaver

I've been wanting to do this post for a couple of weeks now but I just kept forgetting to take the pics to go along with it. Mr. Kross has figured out how to use his teeth on everything including his crib. One day I noticed these bite marks on his crib and I just laughed...then there were more and more. My mom told me from the beginning "Don't buy an expensive crib because the little farts just chew on it!" I really didn't think he would do this. I am so glad that we got a lighter colored crib because it doesn't show up as much as it would on the dark wood. He's been a busy little beaver!


Kross is taking more and more steps and becoming more confident. He's up to about 8 steps at once now. We think he's getting tired of crawling around and being on his knees. I want to get it on video but I know once I take the camera out, he'll stop. I should be able to get it this weekend.

I'm almost sure he's been saying "dog", but it sounds more like "doh!" It's so funny! He will say Mama alot now...especially when he's gets in trouble with Daddy...and that's usually because he's touching something he's not supposed to. He does not care about the word "No." It's doesn't matter what tone you use it in or anything...he's not phased by it. He'll look at you and just keep right on going. He is definitely all boy and he's got a hard head. He's had a couple of bruises and we have no clue how or where he gets them. He hits his head and doesn't even act like it hurts. The only time he cries is if he does his little pirouette (which means he spins around, not meaning to) while he's standing and ends up falling over on his back...usually when he's tired. That will get a good cry, but it's all better when we hold him!

No comments: