Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

It was a beautiful day yesterday for the pumpkin patch. We went with Tracie and Jack and met Carli, Jennelle, and Fallon. Carli and Jennelle brought their puppies Emmitt and Lexie. The puppies were good entertainment for the kids while we tried to take pictures of them. Getting my little man to sit and have his picture taken was not going to happen. All he wanted to do was stand and then he was happy. He ate some grass too! Oops! Kross had on his little skeleton outfit from Old Navy with his pumpkin socks. I thought it looked super cute on him. It was super crowded because it was so pretty outside. I think it was in the 70's and most of us dressed like it was 60. We were burning up and so were the babies. Carli was the only smart one who wore a tank top. Then we went to Chilis to eat afterwards. It was a great day with the girls and our boys!

Oh and I almost forgot...Kross had his first taste of chicken yesterday! He loved it. He was trying to pull it out of my hand. I guess it tasted better than the grass. And no, it wasn't that jarred meat. That's gross and I'm not giving it to him. It reminds me of spam and spam is nasty! :)

In the first few pics you can see the girls trying to get him to sit still for a second. He finds the grass and gets it to his mouth before I can get it. Then once he stands up, picture time goes more smoothly.




































No comments: