Monday, October 26, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Lisa gave me this blog award. Thanks Lisa!

So here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me...if any of my friends want to do this, they can.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

Here are my “10 Honest Things”

1.I LOVED.LOVED.LOVED being pregnant and can’t wait to be pregnant again. I loved everything about it from my tummy growing, to feeling him move, to eating green olives and cinnamon rolls in the same meal, and so on. I just had this natural high that I’ve never experienced before and I feel like I was very happy the whole time. Ask my hubby, he can tell you if that’s the truth. Now I do realize that I may not have the same pleasant experience as I did the first time. Maybe I will change my mind if that happens.

2.I love running! This also gives me a natural high, but not the same as the one experienced above. I’ve loved running since high school and it is a really good all over workout…if you run long enough.

3.I am not patient. I’ve searched for patience everywhere…Walmart, Target, and the grocery store but no one seems to be selling it. Oh, you can’t buy that! Darn! Yes, I know some of you are saying how can you have a seven month old and no patience?? Well, I do and I struggle daily with things. I deal with it.

4.I love sushi! It is my favorite thing to eat, yet I rarely get to eat it any more. I like the real raw stuff…not those California rolls that don’t have anything raw in them.

5.I am not a morning person. I do not wake up happy and bubbly and in a good mood. I am crabby until around 9:00 every day. All of my family knows this and they do not say a lot to me in the morning.

6.I have the worst road rage that a person could possibly have. I just want people to move out of my way. I don’t drive that fast either…maybe 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit…but that’s not fast, right??

7.I am obsessed with Clorox wipes. I use them to wipe every thing down five times a day. You just can’t use them enough!

8.I love chocolate! Me and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. I can eat anything chocolate…brownies, cookies, cake, pie, etc.

9.I am so spoiled by my parents and Kevin. My parents will still pretty much do anything I ask them. My husband also does everything for me. I just ask and it will be done. He even dressed up as a scarecrow last Halloween…now that’s love right there!

10.I am terrified of drowning. I have this fear that I will be trapped under water and not know how to get to the surface. I’ve even gone so far as to go through in my mind over and over what I would do if my car (or a car I were in) were to plunge into a body of water. -------> Roll down windows immediately and then unbuckle the seatbelt as soon as I hit the water. Now, I need to worry about how to get my child out of the carseat that I have problems unbuckling when it’s not in water.

No comments: