This is the first time I let him sit up in the bathtub like a big boy. I was scared that he would slide and fall so I've put it off even though he's been sitting up for well over a month. I put the sponge in there for him to sit on but you can see how well that worked. The first thing he did was move off of it. He crawls all over the tub, so trying to bathe him is FUN! I lay him on the sponge to wash his hair. I know it looks like he's touching his wee wee in that one pic but he's really not! Now he loves bathtime even more because he can play and splash around. He doesn't have many bath toys yet but that's ok because he likes the washrag the best anyway! Baths are so much fun! Not what you think...
No comments:
Post a Comment