Wednesday, June 3, 2009
The Last Week
Well, I go back to work tomorrow. This has been the greatest but hardest 12 weeks of my life. I love my baby so much, and I am so glad that I've been able to spend 12 weeks with him all day, every day. I couldn't imagine any less and I feel sorry for moms who have to go back after only six weeks with their babies. Even though I said before that I didn't think I could be a stay at home mom, I would love to able to do that now. It's not an option though and I've always known that. Kross is such a great baby and I am proud to be his mom. I am very sad that I will have to go back to work, but I think it will help me be a better mommy for him. I can't believe how fast he's grown and how much he's changed. I love you baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment