Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Busy Week

I went back to work...and it wasn't that bad. I also started back to the gym regularly, which makes me happy to relieve some stress. Aunt Katy got to babysit Kross this week because Daddy had football camp. She said the he is a really good baby...at least that's what she told Mommy! We really appreciate her babysitting for us! Thank you Aunt Katy!

Kross is noticing alot more lately. He really focuses on things and stares. It's pretty funny to watch him. He loves to "talk" to you too. He turned three months on Friday. I can't believe that he's already three months. Where did the time go??? Everyone always says that they grow so fast and now I believe it! He's been sleeping in our room in his pack in play since he was a little over a week old. On Friday we moved him to his crib. We're so glad that it was a smooth transition for him...not so much for Mommy. I almost wish he could be that little tiny baby forever! Here are some things that he's doing at three months:

* He started drooling ALOT and always wants his fist or something in his mouth. I read that this is the first sign of teething even though a tooth won't break through for a few months.
* He also loves bathtime now. The only part that is a little rough is when I take him out of the bath. He gets a little bit cold and he doesn't like that!
* He loves it when his Daddy puts him to bed. Mommy is just not as good at it as Daddy is.
* He loves when Mommy makes up silly songs to sing to him when I change his diaper or give him a bath or pretty much do anything with him.
* He's not a fan of riding in the car unless we're moving...FAST. We can't be just going down the road. He wants to be on the highway...MOVING!
* He loves it when you dance with him to George Strait...who doesn't love George?? At least he knows what good music is!
* He likes to grin at you when he's eating or has a paci in his mouth. It is the cutest thing and will make you laugh!
* He's wearing size 1 diapers and drinks about 4-5 oz every 2-3 hours.

Today he got in Papa Chunk and Aunt Erin's pool for the first time. He loved it! I'm so glad because I was afraid he wouldn't.

Here are some pictures from this week:

He loves to stare at the bears on the mobile over his swing! He talks to them too.





Daddy puting him to sleep.

He's a big boy in his bumbo seat.



Here he is laughing at Daddy! All of these pictures were just too cute to pick just a couple so I had to post them all!







2 comments:

Katy said...

I love all the pics. I miss the little guy! haha I did enjoy him - he is a good baby. I have to say, I applaud you and all the moms. I now know how hard it is! He got me ready for our little bundle! My favorite from the week is when I would look down at him during feeding time or when he had his paci and he would be smiling at me. That was priceless! Give him kisses for me!

Lisa said...

UGH i can't tell you how much I love and miss this sweet little boy! He is so darn cute!!!!