Since we moved him to his crib finally, I decided it was time to find a mobile. When he was in the NICU at Baylor some of the babies that had been there for a while had these really neat Fisher Price mobiles over their cribs. They had little birds that moved and they were just really neat. I wanted something similar for Kross. I had a hard time picking out something because they did not make a mobile to match his bedding, so that's why I've waited so long. I found the PERFECT one! It goes with the Fisher Price Rainforest set and it's bright and colorful. Kross absolutely loves it! It looks like a palm tree and has green shiny leaves that open and close and has a parrot, monkey, dragonfly, and a lizard hanging from the leaves. It plays rainforest sounds, Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart and also has a nightlight.

I apologize for the blurry and sideways video, but I took it from my camera and I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to rotate it. I guess we should invest in a video camera! You get the idea though...you can see him "talking" to the animals.
And on a side note...I called Kevin today to ask him to have some tummy time for Kross today so he would get stronger and will be able to roll over. He said, "I don't think he needs help. I found him in his crib on his back turned the opposite way that we laid him down last night." All I could say was WOW. Then he did some tummy time and he said the first thing he did was roll over. I tried it when I got home, but he wouldn't do it for Mom. I guess that trick is just for Daddy!
1 comment:
Awww how cute is that!? He seems to really like it! Where did you find that? Give him kisses for me - I am missing him. You need to look at my blog and see that sweet pic of him smiling at me last week. He is so cute!
Post a Comment