I knew from the time I was in Mommy’s tummy that I was going to have the best Daddy in the world. You treated Mommy so good while she was pregnant with me that I was able grow into a healthy baby. I just had a hard time breathing for a little while because you took my breath away…but that’s just because you’re so handsome! I want to grow big and strong to be just like you one day.
You are such a good Daddy because you helped Mommy so much when I got home from the hospital. You even woke up in the middle of the night when she was feeding me just to talk to her and make sure everything was ok. After I ate, you would help get me back to sleep or even sit up with me so that Mommy could go back to bed…even when you had to go to work the next day. What a nice Daddy you are!
I love when you let me lay on your chest and I fall asleep after you feed me my bottles. It’s one of my favorite times of the day.
I also like when you dance to country music with me, especially George Strait! You are a really good three-stepper.
You’re also the best Daddy in the world because you can calm me down when I’m screaming mad, even when Mommy can’t do the trick.
You also do a really great job at changing my diapers, but that’s because I leave all the stinky ones for Mommy when she gets home! I try to keep it easy for you! That’s why I never tinkle on you…just Mommy!
I like to play outside and get dirty with you even though Mommy complains about the dirt under my nails…and I’m only three months old!
You are the best Daddy because you took me swimming for the first time and I liked it! Mommy also told me that you picked out my little hat that matches my swimsuit so that I wouldn’t get sunburned on my face or ears.
I can’t wait to throw a football and baseball with you and go golfing and do all kinds of manly things! I’m gonna be one of your BIG defensive linemen one day and I’m gonna make you so proud. Maybe we can win a state championship!
I just want you to know that I think YOU ARE THE BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD because you love me and Mommy so much and you do so much to provide everything for us! Thank you Daddy! I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Kross Ray
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!







My Daddy makes me laugh!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...that is the sweetest thing Apryl! Of course it made me choke up. Kevin couldn't get a better present than that...great job!
Post a Comment