Last week Kross and I went to see Nana and Pappaw. We stayed for a whole week. It went by too fast. Our week went something like this: Thursday we visited with my grandparents (mom's parents) before they moved to Round Rock on Friday. Friday night we all went to eat at Bravos with my Uncle Bobby (who says that Kross looks just like his Uncle Aaron). Saturday we all went to eat at Gus' with Bert and Cindy. Sunday my mom and I went through clothes that she saved from when Aaron was a baby. She let me borrow some really cute things. I also found pictures of both Aaron and I when we were about Kross's age and he looks like a cross between both of us. I really wish I would have scanned those pictures so that I could show everyone. My mom is still on a hunt for Aaron's little cowboy boots! Monday we went to the mall with Nana and Aunt Lexi came to visit with us. Tuesday we met Aunt Lisa and his girlfriend, Keegan, for lunch at PF Changs. Wednesday we went to see my grandmother (Dad's mom) and I sulked all day long because I was having to leave the next day. Kross slept for 6 to 8 hours every night we were there. That was awesome! We miss you Nana, Pappaw, and Uncle Aaron. We can't wait to come back again!
With Nana and Pappaw


Loves Bathtime at Nana's in the Sink!

He looks thrilled about going SHOPPING!

With Aunt Lisa

His girlfriend Keegan! Sorry about the picture Aunt Lisa...I thought it was too funny not to post!

More bathtime!

Wearing one of Aaron's outfits



Another one of Uncle Aaron's outfits


After his shots today. :( He is 10 weeks old now. Time flies! I promise I picked him up right after I took this picture. We go back for another shot on Tuesday.

We hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment