Saturday, May 2, 2009

7 Weeks 4/30/09

Kross is already seven weeks old! Time flies! We are going to see my parents this week since Kevin is off work for the whole week because of the pig flu. That makes Kross and I very happy! We get to spend time with Daddy and with my parents. It should be a fun time.

I put these little foot-rattle booties on Kross and Allie thought they were toys for her. She kept pawing at them so I had to keep them on long enough for the picture and then take them off.

Ms. Laura,

Tell the kids that the monkey still doesn't have a name. Ask them what they think we should call him. Tell them that Baby Kross says hello!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

7 weeks. UGH, where does the time go!? I love those little botties. I have never seen them before. Kross is the cutest!!!
Let me know if you have time to see us =)

Katy said...

Those little booties are so cute! I can just see Allie messing with them and thinking they are a toy. I hope you guys have fun at your parents...that is nice that Kevin will get to go with you. I am so jealous our guys are out - and I still have to work! Oh well...I will talk to you soon.