Kross had his first "explosion"! I was a little worried that he hadn't pooped in two days, but I had heard that sometimes breastfed babies don't poop every day. He wasn't acting any more fussy than usual, so I thought he was ok. Kevin was feeding him this afternoon and all of a sudden I hear, "I think you need to come here and help me." I went in the living room and Kevin has Kross and there is poop on Kevin's shorts, the chair, and all down Kross's legs! FUN! I had no clue what to do...as in what would be the easiest way to deal with this mess. I thought about just putting him in the bathtub...clothes, diaper and all. But then I'd still have to deal with the diaper and clothes and then we'd have really dirty water. I wiped his legs while Kevin held him, then we laid him on the changing table on the pack N play (because it's plastic and can be wiped up) and stripped the clothes and diaper off. Into his bathtub he went! Thank God Kevin was here! I don't know how I would have handled that mess alone. We laughed and Kross kept looking at us like "What, what did I do???" It was so funny and I just ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
This is right after his bath.



No comments:
Post a Comment