Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My MBA

So I finally finished graduate school and received my Master's in Business Administration. It took two years and was alot of hard work. I sacrificed many of my Saturdays and Sundays to take tests, write papers, and study. I do not want to go back...but I keep thinking, I should have gone to law school since I like to argue so much! What will I do now with all of my extra time?? If you can think of any ideas, let me know...

4 comments:

The Hideout said...

you can start getting your nursery ready! LOL .... :)

Lisa said...

ummmmm I can think of many. Hang out with me of course! and I second the comment below. Allie can share her new room =)

Lisa said...

oh and I am SOOOOOO proud of my AP for doing this. I know it was hard but what an accomplishment. xoxoxo

Katy said...

I am so proud of you! Now you just have more time to spend with me and Lisa on the weekends when our hubby's are busy! =)