We got a new jack russell puppy at the beginning of February and she is just the cutest t
hing with the biggest personality. Her name is Allie, and she's very SMART! She makes me laugh every day with something new that she's learned. Her favorite thing is to steal tissues and take them under the middle of the bed and shred them into 50 million pieces...that's fun to try and clean up at 5:45 in the a.m. before work. Lately she has also started humping me...I'm not sure why but she randomly humps my leg or arm. Other things she likes to eat are charcoal, tree bark, rocks, dryer sheets, and moss from my fake trees. Yes, she strings the moss all over the house and then I'll find her laying in a pile of it just munching away. I think she has a bit of ADHD.We finally closed on our first house on May 8th - the same day as my Bubby's 21st birthday! We are thrilled that we finally have a home to call our own! We are moving everything in this weekend and hopefully everything will be in its place within a couple of weeks. It is the same square footage (1747) as the house we are currently renting, however, we now have a study in our new house and we don't have one in the rent house. We have to have the rent house cleaned and ready for a walk-through by May 31st so we are giving ourselves plenty of time to get that done. Once I get a picture of the house, I will post it for everyone to see.
Our wedding is June 24, 2008 in Las Vegas at Treasure Island. We are so happy and thrilled that all of our friends and family will be attending. Currently we have about 65 people coming! Wow, we only thought we would have about 20-30 when we decided to go to Vegas. They are going to call me at the end of May to finalize all the little details. We are going to be taking engagement pics next weekend sometime so I'll make sure to post some of those.
I flew down for my bridal shower in Texas City last weekend that was thrown by my BF Lexi, her mom, and grandma. It turned out great. We got alot of nice gifts for our new house. My cousin decorated the boxes that the towels were wrapped in like a wedding cake and a groom's cake. They were way too neat for me to open so they are all wrapped still until I can take pictures of them!
I'll keep you all updated!
4 comments:
I LOVE the new blog! It looks great and I'm excited you have decided to join our little blogger family. Talk to you soon.
Happy moving!!
YEAH you made it!!! So cute! I love my Allie Pie too. Can't wait until VEGAS!!! WHOO HOO! xoxox
I got some good photos at the shower of the two cake/boxes. Sorry i haven't sent the pix yet, but will soon. Glad to hear everything is coming along for you.
I love the new blog! I think I'm going to have to create one soon. I miss you like crazy down here. It's not the same without you!! I need my BFF. Now, Mom is moving to Austin this weekend. What am I going to do without either of you?? Anyways, I hope you girls have a great time this weekend. I wish I could be there. Countdown to Vegas though!! 18 days! Whoah!!!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment