We finally took our engagement pics on Sunday. The only reason we even took them is because we got a really good deal with a photographer that takes all the pics at the Marcus football games. Her son was one of Kevin's position players last season. She did a good job. It was really hot though, so we should have gone earlier. These are some of our favorites. Enjoy...
I love you both! You two are so cute!! You are going to make beautiful kiddos...hint hint! I need a co-preggo with me so hurry it up =) Love you! xoxox
3 comments:
They look so good! You guys are too cute. She did a great job! I can't wait for Vegas!!
I love you both! You two are so cute!! You are going to make beautiful kiddos...hint hint! I need a co-preggo with me so hurry it up =) Love you! xoxox
I love the pics. They really turn out good. You two really make a great couple!!! Can't wait to see you guys!! Love you!
Post a Comment