Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Move - Exhausting, Exciting, and Sad Too


So, we moved and it was exhausting and exciting all in one. This is much harder on my body than it was last year at this time and we didn't even have to move as much this time around because we hired movers. I guess that means I'm getting OLD!

I'm sad that I will not be a minute away from one of my best friends, Lisa, but that will not stop us from being so close...I promise. She's helped me get through alot in the past 9 months and been a great friend. She is almost identical to my BFF, Lexi. Katy is also moving and will be located in between Lisa and I...so that is a meeting place for the three of us.

The house is coming together nicely and I hope to have the remaining boxes unpacked by the end of the weekend. We have tons of junk, so I am hoping to have a garage sale on June 14th with Lisa, Katy, and Tracie.

Allie loves her new house too.

More exciting news to come...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwwhhhh I LOVE YA!!!!
I love the house, it's so cute!!!
xoxoxox

Katy said...

Very sweet! I love the house!! Give Allie kisses for me (just watch your nose..haha!)