Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Attempting...

A family Christmas photo is not easy with two kids!

Kross' expression pretty much says it all in these pics.

 Ugh! Not another one...

 Let me play with the ribbon
 I want down!
 These are pretty earrings!

At the end I realized that Krew was facing Kevin the whole time so his face isn't any pic but the last one. I gave up after that. Maybe one day we will get a pic with everyone smiling...doubtful.

1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

Hey girl --- I tried to reply to your comment via email, but I don't think you have that function set-up.... so I'll leave a random comment here (sorry it's so lengthy!).



Hey there!!

Yes, I think I've seen your blog too awhile back when catching up on Lisa's! Love me so Lisa! :) I'm glad you said hello!! Your boys are just adorable --- congrats on your newest arrival, by the way.....I love his name and his room! That and the fact that you have two boys (my dream).... I've decided I'm a boy mom and a little mini me would be life shattering to operations around this place. ;) But if God chooses to rock my world in that way some day, I'm all for it!

And thanks for the sweet compliments -- I'm glad the little blog is entertaining sometimes (every other week when I get on a blogging kick! - ha!).

Have a great day and thanks again for saying hello!! I'll have to follow along and keep up with you and your guys! :)

ps - it's not fair that you look so good preggo....but really, you looked awesome in all of your photos! I think I should be locked up for 40 weeks --- being 5'1" and gaining 25 - 30 lbs just isn't pretty. ;) ;)