We are pacifier free for now! This weekend we went to Austin for my cousin's wedding and lost Kross' pacifier after dinner Friday night. My mom went back to look for it, but it was no where to be found. We planned on getting a new one the next day since he was so attached to it....BUT he never mentioned his POP Saturday morning. I decided it was a good time to just take it away. I think I anticipated this being a very difficult step for him, but it wasn't at all. He has not even mentioned it once until he saw this picture on my phone:
This was from Easter and the first thing he noticed was Dora, the second was Boots, and the third was the POP in his mouth. I just laughed and said yeah and he never said another word about it. Now, we need to start working on potty training!
No comments:
Post a Comment