Monday, April 25, 2011

Kross is gonna be...

A BIG BROTHER!!! And we are so excited! My due date is November 18. I was debating on when to announce this, so I waited until I had my ultrasound today. I am 10 weeks 3 days and the baby is measuring exactly 10 weeks 3 days. I saw the little heartbeat flickering away and saw the baby with it's little nubby arms and legs. I have had some issues with doctors because I was spoiled last time with my doc in the DFW. There are no doctors down here that do everything in the office. I made one appt with a doctor, then switched upon advice from a friend. I did not care for that doctor at all after some comments that she made, so I have made another appt with the original doctor. The ultrasound tech at the hospital couldn't tell me anything other than how many weeks the baby measured and point out the heartbeat. The doctor that I fired was supposed to go over details. Since this isn't my first baby, I pretty much knew what to look for so I am much more comfortable now that I've seen the baby. I've been extremely tired to the point that I fall asleep sitting up and Kevin has to tell me to go lay down. Luckily, I've had no nausea...praise the Lord! We're praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I will be praying along with you. Hope all goes well! We are excited for you guys!