Monday, March 21, 2011

2 Year Pics - Sneak Peek

We had a wonderful lady do Kross' 2 year pictures. This was our first time to have her take pics, but I think that she is awesome! Let me start by saying that he was very cranky because Allie woke him up from his nap and he was in a very deep sleep. SO... he had a huge meltdown when he found out that he had to get dressed and get his hair fixed for pics and then proceeded to meltdown more when we tried to leave his Baby Bear and Pop at home. I'm talking throwing himself on the floor right after I got him dressed and kicking and screaming along with BIG alligator tears! However, Laura (our photographer) was able to get him to smile for some pics! We also decided to take some family pics too since we had about an hour and a half photo shoot.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!