Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: 3.4 inches or the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maybe 1 lb
Maternity Clothes: None yet. I still wear all my regular clothes, but the pants don’t all button.
Gender: 80% Boy!
Movement: Very faint. I can feel him when I lay down and sometimes if I’m sitting still
What I miss: Having energy!
Sleep: I sleep ok, but I wake up because I’m hungry or thirsty or have to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Weird dreams, tired all the time, forgetful, and things I say don’t make sense...I’m making up words.
Best Moment this week: Feeling him move
What I am looking forward to: My appointment next week and feeling a lot more movement!
Cravings: Sweet stuff, pasta, and Starbucks - raspberry white chocolate mocha
Definitely looks like another boy!








1 comment:
I can't believe you are going to have 2 little boys. Love the post. Hope to see you in June!
Post a Comment